Robin Nemesszeghy enjoys weaving elements of the fantastical into realistic settings and exploring the complexities of the human mind. Living a stone’s throw away from a quiet wooded cemetery and park, when she’s not writing, you can often find her wandering the area and dreaming up her next big adventure.
Literary Journals & Anthologies
Short pieces published in literary journals and anthologies
- “Grave Sucker” in Thirteen Podcast (2023) — audio fiction anthology podcast
- “Harmless Ant” in The Dribble Drabble Review Issue 7 (2023) — e-zine
- “Manna” in The Innis Review Volume 4 (2013) — creative nonfiction
- The Boathouse (2020) — standalone psychological suspense horror with supernatural elements
- Scientist & Girl Series (2021) — series of 3 books in a young adult dark fantasy action-adventure, published along with a prequel book to the series and a choose your own story teaser book of the first book in the series
- Hear No Evil (2022) — standalone dark psychological body horror-thriller with supernatural elements [CURRENTLY ACCEPTING ARC READERS, CHECK IT OUT IF THIS INTERESTS YOU]
View all published books here: 📚 Amazon Author Central
Newspapers & Other Publications
Short pieces published in newspapers and other publications
Don’t miss a thing! You can find Robin’s latest at the following links.
📚 Amazon Author Central
🐦 Little Red Bird Publishing
📱 Facebook Page
✏️ Medium Profile
▶️ YouTube Channel
📝 For business and promotional inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org 📝
If you enjoy my work, consider supporting my creative endeavors!